The Frankfurt Book Fair is the leading book fair worldwide and the world’s most important meeting point for publishers, book traders, authors, agents, journalists, service providers and buyers.
This year, the Frankfurter Buchmesse 2020 – Special Edition between 14 – 18 October 2020 will have a digital presence with just a few onsite events in Germany. The digital event is FREE for everyone to participate thanks to the 2 Million Euro support offered by the German Minister of State & Culture as part of the country’s NEUSTART KULTUR stimulus package.
To take advantage of the 5-day programme broadcasted worldwide and free of charge please register for free .
Artech House is once again proud to take part of this grand 5-day event and it is one of thousands of exhibitors to have registered this year.
Book an appointment with us!
Artech House presence at the Frankfurt Book Fair
- Artech House profile on Frankfurt Book Fair – check our exhibitor page, download our catalogue and stay tuned for updates!
- Visit the Artech House Digital Stand –download the latest books and eBooks lists Excel and our 2021 catalogue
- Rights for Artech House – get in touch with us to discuss more about titles translations
Highlights at the Frankfurter Buchmesse 2020
- Event website – Due to the pandemic, there will unfortunately be no stands this year in the exhibition halls. Instead, you can look forward to a wide range of new event formats – in the Festhalle at the fair, at different locations throughout the city, and digitally worldwide.
- Daily Events – over 1800 events are listed for the entire 5-day fair and more are being added every day. You can refine the event search as well to match your direct interest.
- Matchmaking – potential partners and customers will find you through your profile, plus you will receive contact recommendations that best match your search criteria.
- BOOKFEST digital – the big international cultural festival of Frankfurter Buchmesse. BOOKFEST digital will broadcast a multi-faceted programme on Saturday, 17 October 2020, from 10 in the morning to 10 in the evening and it will be livestreamed on YouTube and buchmesse.de.
- Exhibitors directory – from A to Z here is where you can find all the exhibitors for this year, over 4200 of them!
- Conferences – mostly aimed at publishers; there will be a livestream with top-class speakers and a chance to learn more about developments, trends and business models in international markets and exchange ideas with industry experts worldwide.
- B2B events – you are on the right page! Livestream of over 70 hrs will start right here. Mostly aimed at international publishers these curated B2B events cover a wide range of publishing topics offering you discussions, Q&A sessions, and brief presentations featuring international experts, along with many chances to interact and make contacts.
- International business – a program aimed at international booksellers who offer foreign-language titles in their bookshops and would like to gain insight into the workings of the German book market and German publishing
Register here for free and enjoy this grand event!
Feel free to book a meeting with us and let us know your discussion topic prior to the appointment.