At Artech House, we ask our authors what problems their books can help readers solve. In this series, we share what our authors aim to do in their writing. Read on to find out what Cameron Coursey, who wrote The Practitioner’s Guide to Cellular IoT, had to say:
What are some problems your book will help solve?
- The best connectivity option for different types of IoT use cases
- Navigating the process of designing, developing, testing, and launching an IoT device or application
- How to connect things around the globe
- IoT use cases in most industries
- Where technology will take IoT in the future
What are the features of your book and the specific benefits a reader can expect to derive from those features?
Breaks down most complex form of IoT
Feature: Dives deep into cellular IoT, which is the most complex form of IoT.
Benefit: This is the most flexible and far-reaching form of IoT.
Details how to build, test and deploy IoT devices
Feature: Provides detail and insights into IoT devices, how to build them, how to test them, and how to deploy them.
Benefit: There are expected to be tens of billions of IoT devices around the globe, with the need for technical and business professionals to understand them.
Feature: Describes the majority of the IoT use cases, the differences between them, and typical implementations.
Benefit: The reader will be grounded in all the major IoT applications and use cases.
Please name the audiences at which this book is aimed. How will this audience use your book?
- Technologists in the telecom industry: Create IoT solutions.
- Business leaders in the telecom industry: Decide the IoT solutions to offer to customers.
- IT and OT professionals in industry: Assist in the investigation, planning, development, and launch of IoT solutions.
- IoT application and device developers: Assist in the development of IoT solutions
- Network, platform, and device suppliers: Learn about IoT technology
- Consultants in the IoT industry: Understand the technology
- Analysts and reporters: Understand the technology
Click here for more information or to order.