At Artech House, we ask our authors what problems their books can help readers solve. In this series, we share what our authors aim to do in their writing. Read on to find out what Nehal Patel, who wrote Practical Project Management for Engineers had to say:
What are some problems your book can help readers solve?
- Requirements verification traceability Matrix
- Vendor Key Performance Tracking
- Risk Identification and Analysis
- Earned value management tracking
- Building team and clear communication techniques
- Insight to solving real world problems stories from industry experts
Please name the audiences at which this book is aimed. How will this audience use your book?
- Integrated Project Team Lead – understand key processes required to deliver quality product or service on-time and on-budget while strengthening the team and managing customer relationship.
- Responsible Engineer – understand requirements verification traceability matrix, key to manage interface between each engineering discipline to verify and validate customer requirements to deliver quality product.
- Project managers – one book that covers all aspect of knowledge to understand all processes required to deliver quality product or service while maintaining customer and supplier relationships.
- Anyone who wants to be technical manager – leading a team, managing customer and supplier is challenging. We prepare you with basic knowledge to show how to manage key processes and strengthening relationships.
For more information or to order, click here.