At Artech House, we ask our authors what problems their books can help readers solve. In this series, we share what our authors aim to do in their writing. Read on to find out what Anil Maini, who wrote Optoelectronics for Low-Intensity Conflicts and Homeland Security had to say:
What are some problems your book can help readers solve?
- Will provide to the professionals information in a single book on operational aspects, deployment scenarios, actual usage and state-of-the-art in the spectrum of laser and optoelectronics based technologies for low intensity conflicts enabling them understand utility of each technology/device for a given operational requirement.
- Will allow personnel in paramilitary forces and Armed forces have insight into technological aspects rather than only an overview of wide spectrum of laser and optoelectronic sensor systems designed for homeland security applications.
- Will enable technical professionals evaluate merits and demerits of various laser and optoelectronic sensor based technologies intended for low intensity conflict operations including counter-insurgency and anti-terrorist operations.
Please name the audiences at which this book is aimed.
- Graduate students: to get an overview of Defence Electronics, Lasers laser and optoelectronics technologies with applications in homeland security
- R&D scientists and engineers engaged in R&D and manufacturing of Defence Electronics and Optronics equipment in Defence industry.
- Professionals engaged in operation and maintenance of Defence electronics and Optronics systems in Armed Forces all over the world.
- A ready reference for technocrats, military planners, amateurs and hobbyists.
For more information or to order, click here.